top of page
:: Ingredients ::
1 bunch kale (best with lacinato or green curly varieties)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp coarse salt
:: Directions ::
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- De-rib kale and ensure leaves are dry (wet leaves will steam and become soggy instead of crisp)
- Toss kale with oil until evenly coated
- Cook on a baking sheet in a single layer until crisp and slightly darkened, approximately 10 minutes
- Promptly sprinkle with coarse salt, to taste, and transfer to serving dish
::: Note :::
Don't hesitate to improvise and use ingredients you have on hand, any kale will do!
You may adjust oil and salt amount to desired taste.
For a spicy chip, try adding some red pepper flakes when tossing (approx. 1 tsp).
bottom of page